- In the 21stcentury public services are subject to marketing mechanisms. Public services struggle with the public perceptions in order to boost its confidence and satisfaction. Without supports from the citizens, the institutions risk diminishing budgets, or even their abolition.
- We are concerned with the identification of:
- Citizen satisfaction on various public services;
- Strategies on improving public services;
- Public communication strategies;
- Institutional development strategies.
We help our customers see their consumers with their new eyes, see their competitors more clearly and objectively themselves.
We adapt our approach to fit the unique needs of our customers.